Clickbank.com is one of the most largest affiliate marketing networks. It contains thousands of digital products (offers) which are available in numerous niches.
If you (as an affiliate) generates a sale of an offer (product), you will receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission.
If you’re a beginning affiliate marketer, Clickbank.com is appealing to new online marketers as it is free to join and easy to be approved as an affiliate.
There are no ongoing monthly subscription fees and you have your own choice over which products (offers) you choose to promote.
The Clickbank commissions are very generous. An affiliate can earn anywhere from 50% of the sales price on the low end and up to 90% on the high end.
Your job as an affiliate is to drive traffic to the product (offer). You DO NOT need to deal with shipping, monthly subscriptions, invoicing, customer support, and refund and returns.
The only thing you need to focus on is driving traffic to your products (offers), that’s it!
Clickbank is exceptionally easy to use and as a beginner it is a great platform to start your affiliate career with. You can actually build an entire career selling ONLY Clickbank products (offers).
The potential from earning a full-time income from using Clickbank is huge!
How to get started making money
It’s free to signup for an account and you can begin promoting offers straight away!
The Clickbank University will teach you how to make your first commission today.
Pros & Cons
By far I truly believe that this program is the easiest marketplace for any new affiliate marketer to pickup and hit the floor running with.
You’re automatically approved for 90% of the offers and you get started straight away!
- High Commission Offers (50%+)
- Approval To Sell In Most Countries
- Recurring Commissions
- Newbie Friendly
- Some Bad Products
- Some Poorly Designed Sales Pages
- Big Competition on Popular Products
- Need To Invest In Traffic
How To Choose The Best Product (Offer) To Promote.
Once you log into your account click on “Marketplace” in the top menu.
On the left hand menu (Red Menu), choose a “category” that you wish to promote.
There are 5 different metrics that you can use to sort your list of offers.
Popularity = The most popular offers promoted by affiliates.
Avg $/sale = The average sales made by affiliates.
Initial $/sale = The average amount of money an affiliate makes per sale.
Avg %/sale = The percentage of the sales price that an affiliate makes as a commission on average.
Avg Rebill Total = The average sales affiliates make as a commission as a result of rebills.
Avg %/rebill = The average percentage of rebills paid to the affiliates on average.
Gravity = The total number of affiliates that have sold this product in the last 12 weeks.
TIP: Most top affiliate marketers use the “Gravity” metric to see which offers are converting the best and look at promoting those.
How To Choose The Best Offers To Promote
The marketplace has a huge selection of categories to choose from but here are the best ways to narrow your selection process;
- Choose a product that you would buy or have already purchased.
- Has a low cost initial offer with upsells.
- Has great online reviews (Check Google and YouTube by typing the name of the offer with the word “review” at the end of the search.)
- Has recurring commissions.
- Has a compelling video sales page.
- Is one of the offers that is high in the “Gravity” search matrix.
At the bottom of each offer there will be some icons that will provide you with some information about the offer.
Some offers will have links to an “Affiliate Page” otherwise known as the JV page (Joint Venture Page) where some sellers will provide you with marketing material, extra training, bonus offers, completions, email swipes etc to help promote their product.
How To Drive Traffic To Your Affiliate Links
- Create a REVIEW of the product on your blog.
- Upload a YouTube review or provide training/information VIDEO and have the link in the description.
- Use SOLOADS to build your email list to promote multiple offers.
How To Convert Your Leads Into Buyers
- You need to follow up with your email leads by generating interesting and compelling emails for your subscribers to take action.If you have an email autoresponder like Aweber or GetResponse and if you’re unsure how to write emails to your list, I’ve got you covered with this article.
- Get them on the phone and close the deal!
- Provide extra training in a Facebook Group or Membership Website.